Time & Location
About The Event
Generally ages 6-8 or the newest of riders to mountain biking.
Kids in this group should be able to ride with two wheels, no training wheels, hand brakes and gears if possible. No coaster brakes. Do not need to be able to ride trails just yet, but we will work on this!
This week of camp will establish a solid foundation of fundamental skills. We will assess each child's individual ability and determine how we progress them and their riding. Children will be taught in groups of 8-9 students per instructor, ensuring proper attention to each rider.
Camp will take place at Hilton Tire Park from 10am-3pm daily!
Things your child needs:
- Bike - A working trail worthy bike. Highly recommended to run your bike by your local bike shop for a tune up prior to the clinic. No training wheels. No kickstands.
- Flat pedals
- Closed toe shoes - Five Ten shoes or skate style shoe (Vans) are recommended over a trail shoe, but not mandatory.
- Bike Gloves - highly recommended
- Hydration pack - recommended, but water bottle is sufficient (water coolers to refill water will be provided).
- Bug Spray
- Medication - ie. Epi Pen if needed for allergies. Albuterol if needed for asthma. If needed, they must be carried by the camper at all times.
**In cases of inclement weather, camp will be closed due to inability to access pavilions**
- Sold OutMP 6-8 years old$325$3250$0