Time & Location
About The Event
Kids in this group are generally ages 11-12 with a bike skill level that allows them to ride on mountain bike trails in Patapsco State Park. Camper should be able to ride 6-8+ miles at a time over roots, rocks, and obstacles.
This week of camp will establish a solid foundation of fundamental skills. We will assess each child's individual ability and determine how we progress them and their riding. Children will be taught in groups of 8-9 students per instructor, ensuring proper attention to each rider.
Camp will take place at Hilton Tire Park from 10am-3pm daily!
Things your child needs:
- Bike - A working trail worthy bike. Highly recommended to run your bike by your local bike shop for a tune up prior to the clinic. No training wheels. No kickstands.
- Flat pedals
- Closed toe shoes - Five Ten shoes or skate style shoe (Vans) are recommended over a trail shoe, but not mandatory.
- Bike Gloves - highly recommended
- Hydration pack - recommended, but water bottle is sufficient (water coolers to refill water will be provided).
- Bug Spray
- Medication - ie. Epi Pen if needed for allergies. Albuterol if needed for asthma. If needed, they must be carried by the camper at all times.
**In cases of inclement weather, camp will be closed due to inability to access pavilions**
- Sold OutMP Kids Camp Ages 11-12$325$3250$0